Freedom to design, that is, freedom of people to design, built and use buildings, cities and landscapes better for them.
- Mario Botta (Italy) - "Il progetto Come Ricerca " / (Research with Design)
- Silvia De Bianchi (Spain) - "Interactive generation of knowledge: a philosophical perspective on space"
- Ashraf M. Salama (UK) - “Transformative Design Pedagogy: From Priori and Posteriori Knowledge to Trans-disciplinary Production of Architecture”
- Andres Garces (Chile) - “Poetic and pedagogical process of "the Ronda" in Open City of Amereida”
- Francisco Mangado (Spain) - Title in process
- Marcelo Zarate (Argentina) - “Towards an Urbanism based upon a deep design interpretation of the way some cultural schemes organize each place"
- Miquel Fernandez (Spain) - “Nonnegotiable inertia. The role of urban planning in social normalization and the reproduction of capital”
Call for Papers
A R Q U I T E C T O N I C S
UPC Research Group (GIRAS)
UNICEF; Children friendly cities
Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
Ministry of economic and education
Barcelona school of architecture (ETSAB)
COAC. Catalan Association of Architects
Mind, Land & Society Arquitectonics Network
Magda Saura; Professor, Barcelona School of Architecture (ETSAB) and
Josep Muntañola; architect and city planner, senior professor, founder of GIRAS Research Group.
Conference Management: Rasoul Ameli, GIRAS, Barcelona School of Architecture (ETSAB)